For Connecticut Charts-A-Course Scholarship Applicants
1. Receive a FREE written price quote for your document translation.
2. Provide CCAC the price quote when you apply for a scholarship.
3. CCAC will authorize ULS to translate your documents.
4. ULS performs the translation at no charge to you!
Academic Documents Must Be Translated into English
Eligible licensed childcare providers can apply for scholarships from Connecticut Charts-A-Course to improve their education in early childhood.
If your academic transcripts and diplomas are in a language other than English, however, they often must be translated before you enroll at a US college or university.
University Language Services provides:
- Expertise in translating transcripts, diplomas, professional licenses and other documents
- Certified translations accepted by schools throughout Connecticut and the US
- The Easiest Way to get your documents translated, through our partnership with Connecticut Charts-A-Course
Get Your FREE Price Quote!
Simply complete our online form (and don’t forget to attach the documents that need translated!) or call us at 1-800-419-4601 to get your free price quote, and take the next step toward a Connecticut Charts-A-Course scholarship!