For Connecticut Charts-A-Course Scholarship Applicants

1. Receive a FREE written price quote for your document translation.

2. Provide CCAC the price quote when you apply for a scholarship.

3. CCAC will authorize ULS to translate your documents.

4. ULS performs the translation at no charge to you!


Academic Documents Must Be Translated into English

Connecticut Charts-A-Course Eligible licensed childcare providers can apply for scholarships from Connecticut Charts-A-Course to improve their education in early childhood.
If your academic transcripts and diplomas are in a language other than English, however, they often must be translated before you enroll at a US college or university.
University Language Services provides:

  • Expertise in translating transcripts, diplomas, professional licenses and other documents
  • Certified translations accepted by schools throughout Connecticut and the US
  • The Easiest Way to get your documents translated, through our partnership with Connecticut Charts-A-Course

Get Your FREE Price Quote!

Simply complete our online form (and don’t forget to attach the documents that need translated!) or call us at 1-800-419-4601 to get your free price quote, and take the next step toward a Connecticut Charts-A-Course scholarship!