Languages: English Español
My Account

Call Toll Free in the US: 1-800-419-4601
Outside the US: 1-212-766-4111

University Language Services

1 2 3 4 5

University Language Services Blog: The Campus Commons

Partner with Parents When Applying to College


Parents want to participate in the college decision process. They are concerned about your future and want you to find that perfect fit college.

If you enlist their help, you’ll free up your time to concentrate on your application essay, preparing for the SAT, admissions interviews and completing the application itself.

The college admission process can be overwhelming at times. While some students may have the “do it myself” attitude, parents can be quite helpful in the process. Find out how!

Continue reading 'Partner with Parents When Applying to College' »

February 10, 2016 in Applying to College, Choosing a College | 2 Comments

Do I Need a Certified Translation?

Colleges, universities, courts and other organizations require certified translations when they need a translated document that's accurate, reliable and impartial.

Student Services

  • Resume Writing

    Current student? Current employee? Current executive? Get hired for the job or internship you want with a resume that highlights your unique skills.
  • Test Preparation

    Improve your SAT, ACT or TOEFL scores with practice questions and vocabulary exercises.
  • Certified Translation

    Receive a translation accepted by colleges, universities, professional organizations and courts across the US and around the world.
  • Translation of Transcripts & Diplomas

    Join thousands of students who choose ULS to translate their academic documents for college applications and professional licenses.