Become a Campus Correspondent!
You’re in luck!
Whether you’re in California or Connecticut, studying anything from art to economics, we want to hear what’s happening on your campus.
Every college experience is unique – and packed with great stories. You might let us know:
- the most important thing you packed for school.
- your college’s craziest tradition.
- the best college course you ever took.
- your favorite spring break, sports match, local hangout – any topic is fair game!
Campus correspondents gives you great experience for your resume – plus, you’ll help incoming college students as they prepare for college life themselves!
Interested? Let us know!
Send an email to contentmanager [at] universitylanguage.com with the subject “Campus Correspondent.”
Make sure your message includes:
- your name
- your school
- 3 topics you would like to blog about
- a note letting us know why you would be a great campus correspondent (300 words or less)
You could see your name here soon!